Company: Rihm Kenworth- South St. Paul
Location: South Saint Paul
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRihm Family Companies is looking for a Lot Porter
to join our growing team. Our family-owned business is driven by
our 4 Es of Doing Business – Effective, Efficient, Equity and
Expansion. We look for exceptional candidates who value our
mission. If you possess a strong work ethic and an appetite for a
growing industry and would like to gain experience with an
established organization, please apply. Job Summary:To support
service operations and its customers in moving, delivery, and
preparing trucks as directed to maintain an orderly flow of
vehicles in and around the facility.Essential Job
- Assists the Service Department in maintaining, preparing, and
delivering trucks for customers.
- May move, pick up, or deliver customer vehicles.
- Other duties to meet business requirements.Education &
- Familiarity and practical experience working with basic
commercial vehicle operations, safety, and maintenance
- Valid CDLKey Attributes/Skills/Characteristics:
- Basic mechanical skills and aptitudePreferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Trucking industry experienceAdditional
- Ability to pass required DOT physical and pre-employment drug
screenPhysical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must sometimes lift and/or move up to 75
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and ability to adjust
- The employee is regularly required to use arms, hands and
fingers to feel, grasp, push, pull or squeeze and reach.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee may be required to climb and balance. Work
Environment:The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and
- The employee performs most duties outside and is exposed to
outside elements, occasionally extreme, throughout the year.
- The employee is exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and
occasionally loud. This job description is not designed to contain
a comprehensive list of tasks, responsibilities, or duties. Rihm
Family Companies reserves the right to amend this document to meet
legal, business, and organizational requirements as necessary.We
are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Rihm Kenworth- South St. Paul, Minneapolis , Lot Porter, Other , South Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!