Mortgage Sales Lead Manager
Company: U.S. Bank
Posted on: October 12, 2018
The U.S. Bank Home Mortgage Change Management Organization (CMO) ?is seeking a Lead Management Leader to support Retail Mortgage. The successful candidate will collaborate directly with Retail Mortgage Management and Marketing on Lead Delivery (source/type), Strategy Development, Prioritization, Technology Support/Requirements, Implementation and on-going Optimization. ?The Lead Management Leader will:
- be responsible for ?managing enhancements, integrations, and new strategic initiatives within the Customer Relationship Management Platform (Salesforce) and the Inbound/Outbound integrated Telephony System (Five9). This role will also direct the research that ensures business and technology architectures is aligned to meet strategic goals and objectives.
- work with Retail Sales and Marketing to identify optimization opportunities/strategies in the following key areas: Lead Generation, Lead Capture, Lead Distribution, Prioritization Management, Customer Contact Strategies, Sales Execution, Tracking, Reporting, and Analytics and Insights.
- work directly with Retail Sales Leadership and Marketing on Customer Retention Strategies and MLO Book of Business Strategies/Technology
- partner with U.S. Bank?s Data and Analytics Team for insights and benchmarking that will allow Retail Sales to drive strategies that ?increase lead conversion metrics throughout the lead life cycle (Full Funnel) and increase booking rates.
- be responsible for identifying new technologies/platforms and industry trends that will allow U.S. Bank Home Mortgage to provide best in class Lead Management Capabilities and Customer Experience. .?
- provide leadership to a distributed team of 4 directs and provide leadership to multiple internal and external groups/vendors that support Lead Management initiatives. ? Required Qualifications
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of Marketing, Program/Project Management, Business Development, and Lead Management Strategy experience; or a combination of all
- 10 years of management experience
- Extensive Experience in collaborating with Sales and Marketing Organizations on Lead Strategy, Lead Management, and Strategy Design/Implementation
- Experience with managing third party vendor platforms to include Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM), Lead Management Systems (LMS), Inbound/Outbound Telephony (Dialer Technology), and Lead Source Platforms ?Desired Qualifications:
- A Seasoned Mortgage Professional with at least 10 years of increasing responsibility in mortgage leadership positions with emphasis in the following areas: marketing, program/project management (agile methodology), operations management, mortgage originations, mortgage servicing, and channel partnership
- Salesforce (CRM) Administration and/or Development experience (certification preferred) Computer/CRM Telephony Integration / Dialer Management and integration experience ??(specifically Five9)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategies which capture opportunities to serve multiple customer segments (direct customers, internal referrals, and B2B relationships)
- Strong understanding of Full Funnel Data and Lead Management Analytics
- Proven Track Record of Designing and Implementing Customer Contact Strategies and Lead Optimization Strategies using Data and Analytics
- Strong Partnership and Collaboration Skills
- Experience implementing large scale projects or strategies across multiple lines of business
- Proven success achieving objectives requiring a high level of cooperation from team members in other parts of the organization
- Ability to monitor and identify potential industry challenges and opportunities in order to translate those insights into meaningful solutions or growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a straight forward and understandable mannerTravel: 25%
Keywords: U.S. Bank, Minneapolis , Mortgage Sales Lead Manager, Sales , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!