Sales Team Member
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: November 18, 2023
At Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
detail-oriented person, this role is for you!
The Sales Team Member will provide a positive and efficient
customer experience in their assigned area or zone.
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and provide Best in Class
- Keeps all endcaps, side merchandise, and sale items full and in
- Maintain customer readiness standards by keeping sales floor
clean, including shelves, rail tops, displays and kick plates.
- Assist with completing in-store price changes, including
regular price, clearance, and sale price changes.
- Execute nightly recovery of departments through fronting and
facing shelves, sweeping and cleaning, and critical product
- Train in cash register functionality and is available to
promptly assist with running a cash register if customer demand
- Assist in merchandise resets, visual display maintenance,
housekeeping, and the coordination of the freight flow process to
ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise.
- Positive promotion of Fleet Farm customer loyalty program,
credit card, and other company initiatives.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights,
weekends, and holidays is required.
- Previous retail or related experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb
ladders is required. Associated topics: cookware, dish, dishwasher,
lavaplatos, limpieza de cocina, plates, sanitation, service
assistant, utensils, washer
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Minneapolis , Sales Team Member, Sales , Owatonna, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!