Agronomy Sales Representative
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: September 20, 2023
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. - We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world. - Most of our 10,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our -location in Claremont, MN.
- We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our growing
agriculture organization to be a -Agronomy Sales Representative.
You will work with farmers, ranchers and producers to promote the
proper use of crop protection products plant food, seed and other
services offered at the cooperative to area producers by making
on-the-farm sales presentations. The ideal candidate will have a
strong mathematical aptitude and the ability to formulate
- Execute sales plans to achieve sales goals and increase
profitability through implementation of sales, marketing and
consulting processes for products and services.
- Evaluate current customer programs and develop sales and
marketing plans and programs to meet complex business needs while
growing the business.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, distribution, operations,
technical staff and credit to heighten the visibility and impact of
sales calls and improve efficiency and profitability.
- Facilitate positive long-term relationships with suppliers and
customers to create long term repeat business.
- Identify needs and provide consultative services for businesses
and customers by combining established relationships with product,
marketing and technical skills.
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts, bids and proposals to
ensure successful outcome of transactions.
- Provide training to staff and customers.
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
Service customer complaints and inquiries.
- Lead sales projects and act as a mentor to less experienced
- Develop knowledge of multiple products and apply this knowledge
in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed or
assigned.Additional responsibilities may include:
- Collaborate with other CHS divisions to leverage business
relationships, growing the CHS enterprise.
- Forecast supply requirements by month and annual basis.
- Manage P and L for an assigned territoryTraining Provided:
- Product Training
- CHS Sales Training
- National Sales Certification available
- Computer Training on CRM SoftwareMinimum Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or
Sales Business OperationsAdditional Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Communications,
Marketing, or related field
- Outside sales experience to include: presentations, utilizing
persuasive negotiation skills, customer service, conflict
resolution, and working independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and
Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: CHS Inc, Minneapolis , Agronomy Sales Representative, Sales , Claremont, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!