Part Time Ramp Agent (Spirit) - MSP
Location: New Prague
Posted on: May 28, 2023
General information Job Title Part Time Ramp Agent (Spirit) -
MSP Date Friday, May 12, 2023 State Minnesota Base Pay Rate: $
16.25 City Minneapolis Full/Part Time Part-Time Part Time Days
Days of the week Shift Shift Start Time Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday A.M. shift, P.M. shift
Requirements and Description Ramp Agent Video Link:
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs customer
- Safeguards customers' baggage, air cargo, airmail from weather,
loss, theft, damage and/or destruction.
- Lifts, loads/unloads, sorts and transfers passenger baggage,
airmail, freight and company material in and out of aircraft bins,
belt loader or baggage carts in a safe manner.
- Operate pushback equipment and maintains visual contact with
Wing Walkers to ensure the pushback equipment is free of any
- Receives and records Customer baggage, airfreight, mail and
company materials as required.
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and
from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt
loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push back tugs, bag cart,
lavatory cart, and deicers; or manually push and pull push carts
- Completes paperwork and forms connected with work assignments
pertaining to procedures and enter into Company's information
system as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport
authority identification security.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
- High School diploma or GED.
- Preferred Qualifications - One+ year of relevant
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
Flight Benefits - exclusive travel
privileges for yourself and your family Competitive pay with daily
access to earned wages Paid time off Comprehensive Medical, Dental,
and Vision Insurance 401k with a 3% company match contribution when
you contribute 9% to your retirement plan after 30 days for
full-time employees Exclusive Discounts and Additional Wellness
programs "Unifi Aviation LLC. is committed to equal opportunity
employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability or veteran status."
Keywords: Unifi, Minneapolis , Part Time Ramp Agent (Spirit) - MSP, Sales , New Prague, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...