Patient Services Representative - Twin Cities Orthopedics Urgent Care- Blaine
Company: Twin Cities Orthopedics
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Patient Services Representative will handle the initial
greeting of all patients that make contact with the clinic in a
professional and courteous manner.
This is a part-time position working out of the Blaine Urgent Care
clinic. Every Other weekend (Saturday and Sunday 2- 8 pm.
Twin Cities Orthopedics is an operating division of Infinite Health
A $1500 sign-on bonus will be offered, payable on first paycheck
with a 12-month commitment. Internal applicants are not eligible
for sign-on bonus.
- Greets all patients that enter the clinic within a reasonable
amount of time
- Obtains all demographic and billing information to assist in
accurate and timely billing procedures
- Photocopies patients' insurance cards, obtain signatures,
perform registration protocol, and check patients in
- Answers phones within a reasonable amount of time
- Schedules appointments
- Reviews Provider's schedules on a daily basis for days off and
- Has a general understanding of the Medical Records area to
follow written protocol and understand confidentiality, legal, and
payment rules to release information
- Fully participate and contribute to the patient centered health
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent
- Customer service experience, telephone skills, and Windows
- Working knowledge of clinical front desk preferred
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and
business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA,
Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business
- Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery
center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent
bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of
time may be required
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions
appropriately and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the
expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate
the phone system
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel to other work locations, if required
Performance Expectations - i-Health's Core Values:
- Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what
you do and say
- Service- Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional
- Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful
execution to exceed expectations
- Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve
service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
- Teamwork - Be a part of the whole; support each other
- Clinic/office setting
- Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable
accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act of 1990.
- This position description will be reviewed periodically as
duties and responsibilities change with business necessity.
Essential and Additional Job Functions are subject to
Keywords: Twin Cities Orthopedics, Minneapolis , Patient Services Representative - Twin Cities Orthopedics Urgent Care- Blaine, Sales , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...