Senior Professional/Pollution Liability Broker
Company: Willis Towers Watson
Posted on: May 27, 2023
TheRole Essential duties and responsibilities include but are
not limited to:
- Manage brokerage responsibilities for a book of new, recurring
and project-specific Professional and Pollution Liability
- Provide knowledge, leadership, insight and direction for
broking activities to ensure that clients' expectations are
- Orchestrate new business placement, renewals and alterations of
- Develop, review and deliver presentations to secure new, and
build on existing, relationships.
- Review and evaluate information and analytics to assess and
evaluate client risks to support the placement of client insurance
policies in the market.
- Research and evaluate all solutions (insurance and otherwise)
to identify and develop optimum risk solutions for clients.
- Provide coverage and program design advice and expertise to
client; perform needs and gap analysis to make recommendations
regarding program improvements.
- Build strong partnerships with a broad range of organizations
and stakeholders in the market in order to secure optimum terms and
conditions for clients.
- Set priorities and standards for the broking function and
regularly review and evaluate the performance of the function to
ensure it is relevant and cutting edge.
- Work closely with associates to stay on top of changes in the
- Oversee design and preparation of coverage
specifications/submissions and proposals; negotiate and finalize
carrier quotes, policy terms and conditions and coverage
confirmations to ensure contract certainty.
- Bind carrier quotes and review binders and coverage
- Request/attend and participate in regular client and
- Conduct program peer reviewsand provide coaching/training to
brokers in training.
- Lead or participate in client training sessions specific to
Professional / Pollution Liability.
- Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage
questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking
colleagues. Management and oversight of timely and accurate
completion of endorsement(s).
- Provide guidance on and/or complete contract reviews. The
- 7 years of insurance experience in a client-facing role
- Professional / Pollution Liability insurance
knowledge/experience required, with experience in program
management of large master programs and project-specific
placements; construction knowledge preferred.
- Able to apply knowledge of coverage forms in the analysis of
program design, identification of coverage gaps, and ongoing
- Demonstrated excellence in interpreting, analyzing and
presenting complicated risk models in a logical, systematic
- Ability to leverage internal and external relationships to
bring WTW resources and assets tailored to client needs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative and creative
solutions to do complex deals, drive consensus across internal and
external stakeholders to close deals.
- Solid presentation skills (written and oral); ability to drive
complex/technical conversations and engage at executive level.
- Ability to drive end-to-end oversight of large, complex,
ambiguous or multi-dimensional projects.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (i.e., pivot tables,
formulas, macros, etc.); spreadsheet creation / manipulation a
- Receptive to feedback: critical thinking and critical thinking
skills; high adaptability.
- Project Management skills, including attention to detail,
organization, time management, prioritization and
- Insurance industry designations preferred but not required
(CRIS, CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM).
- Travel required.
Keywords: Willis Towers Watson, Minneapolis , Senior Professional/Pollution Liability Broker, Sales , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...