Sales Representative - Essentials of Sales - Minneapolis Region
Posted on: March 19, 2023
WHAT'S THE JOB?CertainTeed's Exterior Building Products team is
now hiring for its Sales Career Development Program! This program
will increase the awareness and sales for CertainTeed exterior
building products with a mentor and training accelerate your career
development and future career growth!As a Sales Representative, you
will assist the Regional Sales Manager and Territory Managers in
meeting sales goals while familiarizing the remodeling and new
construction community with CertainTeed products and services.
Additionally, this individual will become a resource of information
for sales, marketing, and manufacturing in product needs,
development, and application.
- Call on installation contractors, small/medium custom builders,
architects, and specifiers.
- Track new construction jobs from inception, pre-bid,
bid-contract award and job completion.
- Promote entire exterior products offering of roofing and siding
- Display at, or participate in, local remodeling and
home-builder shows, association events, and other networking
- Relay customer needs between CT Territory Managers, Marketing,
and Manufacturing, and the remodeling contractors and
- Develop thorough knowledge of competitive products,
applications and pricing to better position CertainTeed and our
customers in the new construction and remodeling segments.
- Call on installation contractors and small/medium builders
either with or without local distributor reps.
- Assist installation contractors and small/medium builders with
additional education and training programs including job site
training of installers.
- Prospect for new accounts by targeting installation contractors
and small/medium builders with CT Territory Managers that meet
CertainTeed strategies and objectives.
- Follow-up on pre-qualified leads provided by the Customer
- Assist installation contractors and small/medium builders in
obtaining CT products through local distribution.
- Assist in testing new marketing materials, products, systems,
e-business, and applicationsWHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-3 years' experience in a sales or consultative selling
- Knowledge of building products and applications desired, but
- Demonstrated capability to deliver presentations, proficiency
in P/C applications, sales skills
- Driver's License RequiredADDITIONAL DESCRIPTIONUP TO 40%
OVERNIGHT TRAVEL COVERING SEVERAL SALES TERRITORIES.WHY WORK FOR
US?At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an
organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust,
Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and
inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more
beautiful, safer, and sustainable homeWHAT ARE OUR PERKS?We provide
unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program
is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible
options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription &
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and
Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded
Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount
program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyleLEGAL
STATEMENTSaint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals
with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
Keywords: Saint-Gobain, Minneapolis , Sales Representative - Essentials of Sales - Minneapolis Region, Sales , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...