Sales Team Lead
Company: Fleet Farm
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Do you enjoy serving customers, mentoring others, and enacting
processes to ensure customers are receiving the best possible
customer service? Do you have a positive attitude and love
interacting with people? If so, this opportunity is for you! The
Sales Team Lead is responsible for providing an exceptional
customer experience through trip assurance, visual merchandising
and excellent product knowledge.
- Train, develop and lead Team Members within assigned zone.
- Responsible for assigning, prioritizing, and executing daily
- Responsible for in-aisle customer service and experience.
- Responsible to ensure proper facing of products and general
recovery of zone.
- Responsible for the consistent execution of the price change
and tabloid set processes.
- Coordinates with the Resets and Project Coordinator for all
floor merchandising resets and off shelf changes.
- Read and implement planograms based on established deadlines.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years of previous related retail or leadership experience
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an
environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that
includes full-time and part-time team members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly
in quickly changing environment.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
the business including early mornings, nights, weekends, holidays
and the occasional overnight is required.
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Minneapolis , Sales Team Lead, Sales , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!