Consumer Services Inbound Call Agent (Remote after 90 days)
Company: Early Warning
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Come build the next-gen fintech at Zelle -, where we're
relentlessly focused on empowering prosperity in all its forms.
From fast money movement for over 100 million people who can access
Zelle - directly through their banking app to new account opening
and beyond - we make a difference in the lives of consumers and
businesses every day and enable them to live their best financial
lives. And we're only getting started.
With a new, state-of-the-art HQ opening this year in Scottsdale, AZ
- plus growing presences in San Francisco and Chicago - we're
entering our next big chapter.
Make your mark on what's next in fintech with Zelle -.
Overall PurposeThis position will be responsible for servicing
multiple call types regarding FCRA experience and assisting with
consumer reporting activity.
- Communicate effectively with consumers in an inbound
metrics-driven call center environment
- Standard knowledge of FCRA operations and the consumer
- Detailed understanding of the Fair Credit Reporting Act and its
- Navigate multiple technologies while staying engaged with our
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure
the appropriate consumer outcome. Troubleshoots, diagnoses and
resolves basic issues. Escalates more complex issues to Inbound
Call Agent II, III or Universal Call Agent as needed.
- Take ownership of each consumer interaction while treating
consumers with respect and responding with empathy
- Support the company's commitment to risk management and
protecting the integrity and confidentiality of systems and
- High school diploma
- Minimal or no previous experience required
- Must be able to adapt in a dynamic work environment that
requires frequent changes in call/case types from each
- Good problem solving, analytical, research, and investigative
- Strong phone skills and a customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently and handle large volumes of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Background and drug screen
- Previous experience in a banking or other call center, customer
- Experience with FCRA compliance in a banking environment.
- Knowledge of FCRA, CCPA, FDCPA, OFAC, FinCen, and US financial
- General knowledge and understanding of payments (including ACH,
Debit and Credit Card)
Physical RequirementsWorking conditions consist of a normal office
environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use
of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately
four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking,
kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual
acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and
office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability
to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical
requirements of position with or without reasonable
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of duties and standards of the position.
Early Warning Services is an affirmative action and equal
opportunity employer.Some of the Ways We Prioritize Your Health and
- Healthcare Coverage - Competitive medical, dental, and vision
plans as well as pre-tax savings through flexible spending accounts
(FSA) for commuting, health & dependent care expenses.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - Featuring a 100% Company Safe Harbor
Match on your first 5% deferral immediately upon eligibility.
- Parental Leave - 12 weeks paid leave plus access to Maven
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited Time Off* starting on Day 1, plus 11
paid company holidays
- Employee Assistance Program - Resources and tools to help you
and your family find a solution to whatever life throws at you.
And SO much more! We continue to enhance our program, so be sure to
check our Benefits page here for the latest.
*Unlimited Time Off available to regular, full-time exempt roles
only. Our team can share more during the interview process!Early
Warning Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed,
ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Early Warning, Minneapolis , Consumer Services Inbound Call Agent (Remote after 90 days), Sales , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!