Company: US LBM Holdings
Location: River Falls
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We take pride in the craftsmanship of our products here at Arrow
Building Center. After all, we are building the American Dream, and
we take that mission seriously. Arrow Building Center supplies high
quality building materials, supplies, and services to the
residential construction industry. We're an incredibly fast-growing
company that is all about teamwork and collaboration while
maintaining a focus on continuous improvement. As an intern, you'll
provide support to our established teams, and our teams will focus
on developing your skills by providing mentorship in everyday tasks
and in independent projects.How you will spend your days as a Sales
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding product selection,
placement of orders, requests for prices and quotations, complaints
and scheduling of deliveries and installations, and providing
- Initiates telephone calls to customers to verify delivery
- Coordinates purchase and delivery of special products. Obtains
information on pricing specifications, uses and availability.
- Codes and inputs customer orders pricing information and
additional data into the computer system.
- Creates sales tickets.
- Coordinate pulling of material for customer and courier will
- Operates and balances cash register daily.
- Research credits, returns and late payments as needed.
- Complies with Company's attendance policy by maintaining
regular and predictable attendance.
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking
- Project work to be assigned by location manager.
- Other duties as assigned by location management.A few things to
expect in your internship:
- 6 to 12 weeklong, paid, winter internship. We can work around
your school schedule!
- An independent project that you'll present your findings on at
the end of your internship.We want you to join the team if you can
check these boxes:
- Full-time student who is in good standing with their college or
- On track to a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in an accredited
program in Business, Construction, Estimation, Sales, or related
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Able to operate computer, calculator & cash register.
Experience with Microsoft desktop applications and Windows. Good
interpersonal and customer relations skills and excellent oral and
written communication skills.
- Able to uphold the confidentiality requirement.
- Able to walk throughout yards, plants, and offices.
- Physical demands include lifting up to 50 lbs. on a random
basis, standing, walking, or sitting for extended periods of time,
and bending or stooping. Ability to travel and perform according to
the requirements of the position, valid driver license.In addition,
we've been known to add interns as permanent team members once the
internship is over or after graduation!We are committed to being a
welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with
diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission
of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with
the ability to build their career. People of color, women,
LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Minneapolis , Sales Intern, Sales , River Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!