Inside Sales Representative (Hybrid)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Vanco a U.S. market leader with over 40,000 clients in K-12
education, faith-based and non-profit markets is GROWING. We are
adding to our industry leading Faith Sales Team that will be
focused on growing our client base.
Who are we?
Vanco provides faith based organizations, nonprofits and
educational organizations a complete range of industry leading
software and payment solutions and administrative software. Our
solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative
burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Our Sales Culture:
We are a fast-paced rewarding sales team! We celebrate success and
reward top performance with highly lucrative commission plans,
uncapped commission potential to reward your success and when in
the office TONS of snacks and team lunches. We LOVE to share our
successes together! You will have the support and excitement of the
organization behind you!
We pride ourselves with having a superior onboarding program. Our
3-week program is instructor lead and we assign our best reps to
work with you as a mentor! We provide our entire sales team with
top of the line technology that will enable you to be successful
like Salesforce, SalesLoft and Hubspot. Our team is unique in how
we deliver leads. Our Marketing Team is the best in any industry
and delivers 80% of deals our team closes through marketing
Your role has several components:
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota targets.
- Proactively and tenaciously contact prospects from our valuable
MQLs in a timely manner.
- Utilize and become proficient daily in Saleforce and
- Maintain a pipeline of new client opportunities.
- Enthusiastically demo our product suite following a simple
- Follow the sales and marketing approach and sales plays and
provide feedback on what is working and what is not.
Our IDEAL candidate has:
- Passion about Vanco and the impact we make by serving those that
are serving their community.
- Laser focus on deal quantity and quick acquisitions.
- Independent and solution driven.
- LOVES the thrill of a chase.
- An infectious positive attitude, even when things may not be
going their way.
- Drive to be part of a high performing team that motivates them to
want to set the bar even higher and challenges status quo.
Requirements for the position:
- 2+ years of relatable sales experience:
- Inside Sales, Retail Sales or comparable quota driven sales
- Focused on candidates with maturity that demonstrate high
- Tenure in current and previous roles.
- Proficient in software technology - email, managing a calendar,
CRM knowledge a bonus.
- Comfortable having conversations on the phone, web video and over
all public speaking.
- Characteristics include: Growth Mindset, Coachable, Passion for
Community, Grit/Resilience and Ownership of Role.
If you have a passion for helping organizations make an impact in
their community and on the world and enjoy a big challenge, let's
have a conversation.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
Keywords: Vanco, Minneapolis , Inside Sales Representative (Hybrid), Sales , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!