Customer Service Representative
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Are you ready for a great new career in 2020? Your local Comcast
team is eager to meet you. We are hiring for Customer Service
Representatives in our state-of-the-art call center in Saint Paul,
MN. Wouldn't you like to work for a company rated TOP 3 best in
Fortune 500 companies? Earn up to $21/hour (base pay plus great
commission plan) with a huge opportunity for commission based on
selling success. The potential for commission is uncapped to allow
you to earn more based on your selling initiative and success! We
also offer our great benefit package on the first day of
So, what is this great job? You will be responsible for
facilitating and maintaining interactions with customers and
establishing rapport to promote the Comcast culture and commitments
to the customer base while promoting products and services.
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Paid Time-Off (PTO), Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating
Holidays (Generous PTO package after first 90 days of
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with breakroom,
training rooms, etc.
- Eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Home Security
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems
(knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information
and knowledge to customer situations.
- Ability to demonstrate functional skill in communicating and
explaining basic account information to the customer including
their billing statement, products and services, with focus on
first-call resolution, retaining revenue, and building
- Seek opportunities to identify products and services that can
be sold to the customer.
- Overcome concerns, resolving customer concerns through active
listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Has a keen awareness of company policies and procedures while
applying sound judgment within scope.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and
high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain
composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established sales goals and
- High focus on attendance and must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Trainings offered on a regular basis for career
- Ability to work independently but seeks leadership support when
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face
to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be
able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen,
keyboard, and mouse.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally, requires 0-2 years related experience
- Retail/hospitality/sales experience preferred
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive
innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online
experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety
of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action /
Drug-Free workplace employer.
Keywords: Comcast, Minneapolis , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!