ServiceNow Implementation Consultant (75% Work from Home)
Posted on: November 11, 2019
SummaryProvides professional services delivery as related to
service management and ServiceNow consulting, design,
implementation, configuration and knowledge transfer to Logicalis
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs implementations of ServiceNow solutions for customers,
including development of solution designs, implementation plans and
- Satisfies client technology services and solution requirements
using best practices to:
- Validate and Test
- Provide Knowledge Transfer
- Works directly with client to gather requirements, design
solutions, build proof of concepts and implementations
- Delivers consultative-based knowledge transfer and
documentation to Logicalis' clients.
- Works with PMO in scheduling and managing engagements.
- Works with Logicalis' clients to perform assessments, health
checks, performance tests, and capacity planning.
- Responsible for product evaluation, process improvement, and
practice refinement activities on occasion.
- Establishes relationships with clients by demonstrating strong
- Builds credibility and trust by delivering what has been
promised within established timeframes.
- Maintains focus on client satisfaction and expectation
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and
commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors
consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and
Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of
Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects
honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer
Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Experience / Technical
- 1 year experience implementing and developing in
- 3 years experience in the following:
- Java scripting
- ITSM Ticketing System
- Web/internet development
- ServiceNow as preferred ITSM tool
- ServiceNow Administration
- Programming with understanding of programming principles and
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications May
consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confidently and
professionally interacts with external clients and internal
- Ability to consult with client to ascertain and define need or
requirements for the scope of work required to obtain
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and
- Excellent time and prioritization management; multitasks to
accommodate requests from multiple clients and internal
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical
- Project management and reporting skills.
- Maintains excellent client relationships and high client
- Ability to travel nationally to meet with clients.
- Participates proactively in own career development.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly
required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The
employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps
or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
being performed by individuals assigned to this classification.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to
employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training,
experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and
inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or
any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state
Keywords: Logicalis, Minneapolis , ServiceNow Implementation Consultant (75% Work from Home), Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!