Building Engineer 3 - Night Shift
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: June 16, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and
services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and
directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with
customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store,
online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers
directly, through systems availability and security, as well as
indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a
myriad of products and services that meet customers financial
needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through
excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our
talented and engaged team members.
The Key Job Responsibilities of the Service Technician 3 will be
- Perform duties related to the general building repair and
maintenance, including repairs and maintenance to the Mechanical
and HVAC systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance to Computer Room Cooling Units,
air handlers, fan coil units, unit heaters, cooling towers, water
and fuel oil pumps, exhaust fans, fire suppression systems, air
compressors, water heaters, hot water, ice makers and some small
- Assist in the operations of back-up generators and the
necessary equipment to support the critical loads that the
generator plants support.
- Depending on the region, the incumbent may be required to carry
or secure licensing to perform duties within the scope of their
Schedule will be 7:00pm 7:00am working 2 days on, 2 days off, 5
days on, 5 days off.
Free Indoor ParkingRequired Qualifications
- 4+ years of properties maintenance experience
- Ability to bend or walk for an extended time period
- Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities
systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative,
- Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of
professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2 year Technical College-HVAC and Building or equal BOMA
- 3+ years experience in HVAC
- Experience with BAS building automation systems, Fire and Life
Safety systems, Chillers, Fans, Pumps, Cooling towers, AHUs.
- Experience in water treatment testing of Condenser water, and
Closed loop systems.
- Data Center experience or large commercial building
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Minneapolis , Building Engineer 3 - Night Shift, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!