MinneapolisRecruiter
the smart solution for Minneapolis jobs

Class A OTR OO/COM Flatbed Drivers Wanted

Company: Behne Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: July 13, 2018

Job Description:

At Behne Inc., we are a small family-owned and operated trucking company, and we like to think of our drivers as part of our family. If you're interested in over the road trucking jobs, we welcome your application for one of our fantastic OTR trucking jobs. Many of our drivers have worked with us for 10 or 15 years and even retired with us due to our friendly work environment and great benefits.Requirements:--Must be at least 23 years oldMeet all CDL and DOT requirementsNo DUI in the last 3 years (insurance requirement)Twic card: Needed to enter some ports and military bases; background check performed by the governmentNo hazmat endorsement required.Benefits:--Paid vacation and holidaysMedical insurance (we cover 70 percent, and you pay the remaining 30 percent)Vision insuranceDental insuranceLife insuranceDirect depositRetirement programPassenger policy (after six months of employment without accidents or claims)Other supplemental insurance at employee costAflacColonial Life

Keywords: Behne Inc., Minneapolis, Class A OTR OO/COM Flatbed Drivers Wanted, Professions, Saint Paul, Minnesota

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!


I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


Lyft Driver (Full Time) - Eden Prairie
Description: What is Lyft Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app.Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your (more...)
Company: Lyft
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: 07/16/2018

Top Paying Over the Road (OTR) Truck Driving - Start at 49 CPM w/ 6 Mo
Description: HEARTLAND EXPRESSTruck Driver CDL-A - Over-the-Road 48 States We're taking driver pay to new peaks The upgraded pay scales are soaring above our competitors so if you're ready to start making a better (more...)
Company: Heartland Express
Location: Minneapolis
Posted on: 07/16/2018

Airport Drivers - Apply To Lyft, $250 Bonus Available
Description: What is Lyft Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app.Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your (more...)
Company: Lyft
Location: Saint Paul Park
Posted on: 07/16/2018


Lyft Driver (Be Your Own Boss) - Lake Elmo
Description: What is Lyft Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app.Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your (more...)
Company: Lyft
Location: Lake Elmo
Posted on: 07/16/2018

Lyft Driver (No Experience Needed)
Description: What is Lyft Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app.Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your (more...)
Company: Lyft
Location: Victoria
Posted on: 07/16/2018

Receiving Clerk
Description: OVERVIEW br br The Samples Warehouse Coordinator provides quality service to our internal business partners through receipt, movement and distribution of product. This role practices good customer (more...)
Company: Evine
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: 07/16/2018

Lyft Driver - Up to $23/hr & Sign-up Bonus (Flexible Hours) - Chanhassen
Description: What is Lyft Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app.Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your (more...)
Company: Lyft
Location: Chanhassen
Posted on: 07/16/2018

Lyft Driver - Supplement your Warehouse income
Description: What is Lyft Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app.Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your (more...)
Company: Lyft
Location: Maple Plain
Posted on: 07/16/2018

Merit Chevrolet is looking for Commercial Fleet Service Advisor
Description: Commercial Fleet Service Advisor - Merit ChevroletAre you ready to enter the
Company: Merit Chevrolet
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: 07/16/2018

Airport Drivers - Apply To Lyft, $250 Bonus Available
Description: What is Lyft Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app.Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your (more...)
Company: Lyft
Location: Maple Plain
Posted on: 07/16/2018

Log In or Create An Account

Username:
Password:
 

Forgot password?


Find us on Facebook

Find us on LinkedIn

Get the latest Minnesota jobs by following @recnetMN on Twitter!

Minneapolis RSS job feeds