Workday Integration Consultant
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
- Gather and analyse requirements and provide technical advice and best practices with respect to integration development and implementation
- Provide solution and integration development with Workday including requirements gathering, functional specs, design, custom development, integration build, testing, and deployment
- Perform analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships
- Workday Service & Support
Education and Required Skills Preferred Skills/Experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- Experience with legacy HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Financials systems like Peoplesoft, Lawson, Ultipro, SAP, ICIMS, ADP, Success factor is preferred.
- Workday HCM and Integration Core Certified preferred
- Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies
- Knowledge of Single Sign On technologies, such as SAML, Okta and Microsoft ADFS
- Proficiency in SOAP-based web services is also required
- Practical experience with ETL tools and/or Data Integration products (Pervasive, Informatica, WebMethods, Castiron, Biztalk, etc...)
- SOA design principles desired
- Exposure to Workday configuration and custom development strongly preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Appirio, Minneapolis, Workday Integration Consultant, Professions, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!