Company: Doherty Staffing
Location: Maple Lake
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Are you a senior production professional? Do you have a passion
for leadership and a hands-on approach? Wonderful! Doherty Career
Solutions is partnering with a local Maple Lake, MN company as they
search for a new 2nd Shift Production Supervisor to join the
thriving team. The 2nd Shift Production Supervisor role is to
provide excellent time management and a proven track record of
setting and meeting goals in the manufacturing industry. He/she is
a leader that can recruit new talent, train the existing team, and
someone who can allocate both human and material resources
efficiently, communicate with HR and leadership on needs, potential
solutions, and time-sensitive projects. As a member of the
leadership team, he/she will maintain a positive outlook, lead by
example, and recommend continuous improvements. The position will
work traditional M-F Day shift role with a range in salary
depending on experience level ($60k-80k). Duties and
- Plans work and staffing schedules.
- Works with operations to develop attainable schedules,
eliminating inefficiencies and improving workflows to meet company
- Identifies and communicates critical issues, gaps, and
constraints to leadership.
- Develops run strategies that increase throughput while
controlling inventory levels.
- Facilitates communication and action to resolve supply
constraints and/or bottlenecks and assists with necessary
- Recruits, trains, and focuses on employee engagement.
- Serves as a Safety Leader to ensure all employees are safe at
- Communicates with leaders, supervisors, and other departments
to achieve results.
- Other duties as assigned. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing production leadership
role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exhibits strong leadership skills.
- Able to multi-task, establish priorities, and follow
- Able to create and execute plans.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
and other similar software.
- Proficient in the navigation of data in an integrated ERP
- Ability to problem solve and work efficiently under
- Strong attention to detail required. Job Knowledge, Skills and
- Team player with excellent oral, written and interpersonal
- Critical thinker who approaches problems in a consistent and
systematic way to bring solutions that resolve the root
- Solid planning / scheduling skills, with a dedication in
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook. To be considered for
the Production Supervisor opportunity, qualified individuals should
submit a resume to or call the Doherty Recruiter at for additional
Keywords: Doherty Staffing, Minneapolis , Production Supervisor, Professions , Maple Lake, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!