Company: Mauser Packaging Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2023
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific
assignments within required time
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned
- Performs all assignments in accordance with safety
specifications, instructions, and requirements
- Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
- Responsible for notifying a Production Lead or Supervisor when
they step off the line to ensure safety and quality standards are
- Reports all production waste/issues to Production Lead or
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor or Manager
- Follows all company policies and proceduresRequirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understand plant safety guidelines and pass all required safety
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
- Troubleshoot problems and report issues
- Must work well in team environmentPhysical Requirements:
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-12 hours per shift
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs #INDCANNONFALLSDo you want to work
with people who are dedicated to innovation and making the world a
better place? Do you want to build a career with a company that
provides opportunities for growth and development?
Mauser Packaging Solutions is that company.
Our mission is to help our customers achieve better sustainability
with their packaging. And we do that by giving our people the
opportunity to do important work, solve interesting problems and be
part of a diverse, forward-looking team.
At Mauser Packaging Solutions, you can be proud to work for a
company thats always striving to innovate and serve customers
betterand help them be better stewards of the environment.
Whether youre a seasoned professionalor just beginning your
careertheres a place where you can help make a difference at Mauser
Packaging Solutions. Join us!
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Mauser Packaging Solutions, Minneapolis , Production Worker, Professions , Randolph, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!