Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $80,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,320-$1,460 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 232776Overview
- Haul cabinets in dry van trailers.
- Assist with unloading.
- 2-3 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load. Pay and
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training). Need CDL training? Explore our
company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Minneapolis , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!