Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Company: BW Flexible Systems
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Read and analyze assembly and electrical prints/bills of
material and order acknowledgement documentation to plan machine
- Assemble components according to specifications using proper
tools and verifying conformance of parts.
- Assemble, set-up and may operate machine to verify functioning,
machine capabilities and conformance.
- Form and fasten pneumatic and hydraulic lines, fixtures, and
attachments required to service machine with air and oil.
- Install wiring, electrical components and panel building to
- Debug assemblies and machines by identifying and correcting
problems affecting proper operation.
- Identify and communicate with project team regarding build
issues and documentation.
- Design, fabricate and modify parts as necessary.
- Lay-out hole locations and drill/tap holes on parts for
- Prepare equipment for customer shipment.
- Clean, maintain and organize work area and all equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- A high school diploma/GED.
- One year relevant experience.
- Written, verbal, and interaction skills necessary to work both
independently and cooperatively.
- Ability to read and understand prints.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, division and
- Measure with tape measure, scale, and calipers.
- Possess appropriate hand tools.
- PC skills in a Windows environment preferred.
- Exposure to Mapics is a plus.
- Ability to read electrical and pneumatic schematics.You should
be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Pneumatics Experience
- Hydraulics Experience
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
Keywords: BW Flexible Systems, Minneapolis , Electrical Mechanical Assembler, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...