Company: Koozie Group
Location: Sleepy Eye
Posted on: January 27, 2023
If our name sounds familiar, there's a reason why. We're the people
behind the iconic Koozie Can Kooler - and more! As one of the
largest suppliers in the promotional products industry, you've
probably seen our work everywhere from your local bank to a large
concert or sporting event. We imprint company logos and slogans on
everything from pens to coffee tumblers, lunch bags, tech
accessories, camp chairs, and award-winning calendars, to name just
a few. Our desire to benefit our people, customers, communities,
and industry is behind all that we do. We call it Keep It. Give
It., and it ensures that we are leaving a positive, lasting impact
with the products and solutions we deliver.
We're looking for the right person to fill this role. Read on if
you want to know more and discover how we like to keep the good
Great reasons to join Koozie Group:
- People-first culture
- Flexible schedules
- Great shift differential (2nd shift: $1.25/hour / 3rd shift and
weekend shifts: $1.75/hour)
- We will train for all positions!
- Climate-controlled environment (clean and
- Great benefits, including:
- Medical HSA and HRA plans
- Flex spending accounts
- PPO dental
- VSP vision
- Employee assistance program
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- PTO - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee charitable giveback program (up to $250 value)
Job Summary :
Moves materials to and from production areas to ensure an efficient
production flow through the plant. Performs inventory transactions,
including transfer and location audits.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Moves all materials to and from manufacturing areas
- Keeps all "floor" inventory properly stocked and organized for
efficient use by production
- Accurately records all transactions and transfers and completes
all forms as required
- Verifies prescribed accuracy levels within assigned inventory
- Participates in the recount team during floor counts
- Utilizes problem-solving methods to resolve inventory
- Works with Receiving and Operations to ensure prompt
notification of items on the "hot list"
- Fills picking locations in both warehouses on a daily basis and
rotates stock properly Maintains effective working relationships
with other associates
- Performs duties in a safe manner, using all approved safety
equipment as instructed
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area
- Actively participates in and supports teamwork and continuous
- Demonstrates flexibility and commitment through cross training
and helping other departments consistent with business needs
- Serves as back-up to Shipping Department
- Three months or equivalent experience in inventory control with
strong math and organizational skills.
- An understanding of materials flow is preferred.
- Computer knowledge helpful. Must be able to obtain forklift
certification and have an ability to effectively use power jack,
pallet jack, calculator, electronic counting scale, 2-wheel hand
cart, computer terminal, ladder, reach truck, order picker, RF data
collection gun and automatic shrink wrapper.
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs. Continuously, and
occasionally up to 75 lbs., sometimes in difficult work
- Must perform job with a high level of accuracy and follow
standard procedures for completing inventory transactions.
- Strong problem solving skills.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
Performs other duties as needed.
Experience in a manufacturing environment.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire
great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because
it's the right thing to do but because it makes our company
stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to keep the
good going , you will find your way at Koozie Group.
Koozie Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race,
age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. Koozie Group also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Koozie
Group will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
employer. Associated topics: coordinator, forklift, forklift
operator, logistics, logistics support, palletizer, servicer,
warehouse engineer, warehouse support, warehouse technician
Keywords: Koozie Group, Minneapolis , Material Handler, Professions , Sleepy Eye, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!