Quality Assurance Technician
Company: Balchem Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician Department: Quality
Reports To: Quality Supervisor FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Revision:
06/2012 Purpose and Scope: Quality Technician I: The primary role
of technicians at this level is to support the production,
packaging, and warehouse operations. These technicians will be
required to perform post clean-up inspections, sample testing,
issuance of internally printed labels, release of incoming
packaging components/raw materials, data entry, CCP verification,
and the routing of samples to customers and 3rd party labs. This
function is directly tied to the day-to-day operation of equipment
and the production of product. Safety Expectations:
- Responsible for performing all job requirements in a safe
manner using the proper PPE and being a proactive safety role model
- Responsible for correcting/reporting unsafe behaviors or
equipment to ensure a safe working environment.
- Responsible for cleanliness within the work department.
Quality/Food Safety Expectations:
- Follow all Food safety practices and processes applicable to
- Perform/execute job duties keeping the company's commitment to
quality in mind.
- Monitor and maintain all food safety activities as part of
- Enforce food safety plan while producing product.
Responsibilities: Level I
- The incoming inspection, sampling, testing, and release of raw
materials and packaging components.
- Auditing, swabbing and release of operations areas and
equipment post clean-up activities.
- Issuance of product specific labeling that is generated at IFP,
Inc., and verification of MPRs for the packaging team.
- Verification of HACCP Program during the production of bulk and
- Organoleptic and Physical testing of raw materials,
Work-In-Process Material (WIP), BULK and Retail Finished Goods
- Collection and routing of samples to customers and 3rdparty
- Routine GMP Auditing of the production facility, providing
daily scores used to determine the audit readiness of the
- Data entry for the accurate usage of raw materials and
packaging components used by the operations group during
Keywords: Balchem Corporation, Minneapolis , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Faribault, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!