Warehouse Lead Foreman
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Up to 25% of the job is directing the work of others, reviewing
schedule with supervisor at the beginning of the shift, discussing
daily plan and objectives, assisting in training other associates,
and advising the supervisor of any problems that occur during the
- Able to schedule trucks and assign tasks and Team skills
- Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to
work assigned shift.
- Participate in physical inventories.
What Experience You Need
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Worked in cold environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or similar preferred.
What Could Set You Apart
- Requires ability to work independently
- Must be able to work varied schedule
- Occasionally works overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to
complete work or to attend meetings
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Minneapolis , Warehouse Lead Foreman, Professions , Newport, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!