Company: Tailwind Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Tailwind Group capitalizes on real estate
opportunities in acquisition, development, and management. Our team
is uniquely qualified to provide full-scope expertise ensuring
lasting and sustainable environments. We are committed to creating
and supporting a workplace culture that is versatile, innovative,
and the best in our market. We strive for every team member to
operate by our five core values-in doing so, they are affecting a
positive change in their respective communities. Attracting and
retaining the most talented and passionate individuals in our
industry is an everyday objective at Tailwind Group. We would love
for you to join our team! Our Maintenance Technicians at RentMSU
are primarily responsible for maintaining and enhancing the value
of a well-run property, with emphasis on preventative upkeep,
capital improvement, and maintenance repair. A successful
Maintenance Technician will provide excellent customer service to
our residents, take pride in the property, and understand that this
role is critical to the reputation of the property.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Model and cascade Tailwind Group's five core values:
Entrepreneurial, Versatile, Responsive, Innovative, and
- Demonstrate excellent customer service during each encounter
with residents, prospects, vendors, officials, and community
- Understand basic standards of property management including
Fair Housing laws, Tenant/Landlord rights, and general real estate
- Monitor residential sites, building locations, clubhouses,
amenities, and other common areas for superior curb appeal, general
cleanliness, and organization.
- Assist with annual unit turnover and help execute
- Review, assign and follow up on open work orders to ensure the
work order is completed and accepted within company
- Respond to after-hour emergency issues. Requirements:
- Pass a criminal background test.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Must be able to reach, stoop, bend, carry, and manipulate
various items. Lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 50 lbs. Using
proper body mechanics or available equipment to help. Physical
activity is required throughout the shift.
- Be a self-motivated individual and excel at working in a team
- Have the ability to stand, lift and bend for up to 8 hours
(with breaks) in hot, cold, and wet environments
- Working knowledge of pool service maintenance is required, open
to becoming a CPO.
- HVAC and appliance repair experience Our Core Values:
- We are Entrepreneurial
- We are Versatile
- We are Responsive
- We are Innovative
- We value Integrity Our Mission: Pursue and capitalize on real
estate opportunities while adhering to our core values. In doing
so, we create a business that provides growth opportunities to our
employees and the communities we serve - thereby generating optimal
returns for our investors. Our Vision: Be nationally recognized as
a top ten owner and operator of student housing and be an
accredited Top Place to Work. We will achieve this vision by
building a CULTURE of passionate, empowered, and determined team
members; bringing INNOVATION and UNCONVENTIONAL APPROACHES to
everyday thinking; REFUSING TO BE OUT-HUSTLED by our competition,
and ensuring that our REPUTATION stands above all else. These
accomplishments will lead to unparalleled service to our customers,
and consistent returns to our investors, and leave a lasting,
positive impact on the communities we serve.
http://thetailwindgroup.com/ Equal Opportunity Employer A full list
of responsibilities and duties can be provided during the interview
Keywords: Tailwind Group, Inc., Minneapolis , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!