Field Service Technician - Minnesota
Company: Crane Engineering Sales Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Crane Engineering is an innovative fast-growing organization. We
are a leading provider of field service, pumps, valves, filters,
other fluid handling equipment to a broad range of industries. For
over 80 years we've been providing our customers with fluid
processing know-how. Working with the world's top fluid technology
manufacturers, we bring our customers groundbreaking ideas that
make a real difference in performance and help reduce total cost of
We are a family-orientated Midwest based company in Wisconsin,
Minnesota and upper Michigan. As a result of our tremendous growth,
we have a need for a Service Technician.
Successful candidates will have proven experience in field service
with fluid process equipment, or mechanical contracting. Crane
Engineering is looking for a technician with the drive to learn and
become a successful member of our Service Team!
What You Get To Do
- Perform precision overhauls of pumps, valves, agitators, and
other rotating equipment at Crane Engineering shop locations and
- Install fluid process equipment at industrial and municipal
- Install and perform service on wastewater equipment at customer
- Install mechanical seals, couplings, V-belts, bearing seals,
relief valves and other accessories both in house and at customer
- Troubleshoot fluid process equipment problems and prepare
recommendations for repair or replacement.
- Assist customers during new equipment start-ups.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding service work, repair
parts and pump operation.
- Maintain and perform preventative maintenance on service
equipment and tools.What We Need From You
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with maintenance and service of fluid process systems
(pumps and valves) or Mechanical Contracting experience.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to travel throughout MN and neighboring states, with
occasional overnight or multi-night stays
- Positive, forward-thinking with high ethical standards.
- Ability to handle a varied and fast-paced workload to meet
- Well-organized and self-directed team player.
- A valid driver's license.
- Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 60
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits and Team Member Perks
- This is a remote position, servicing Minnesota and neighboring
- Full-time; day shift - Monday through Friday with opportunity for
- Company provided Service Vehicle, tools, and uniforms
- Positivity, cohesiveness and celebrating a job well done!
- Competitive compensation and benefits structure within a
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage
- 401k with generous company match
Apply today and join the team at:
Crane Engineering is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Crane Engineering also
participates in E-Verify to verify identity and employment
Keywords: Crane Engineering Sales Inc, Minneapolis , Field Service Technician - Minnesota, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!