Engineering Records Coordinator
Company: Tennant Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Select how often (in
days) to receive an alert: With more than $1B in revenue, Tennant
Company is a globally recognized leader in the cleaning equipment
industry. For the past 150 years, we have been passionate about
developing and manufacturing innovative and sustainable solutions
for our customers. At Tennant Company, we are committed to
stewardship and creating a cleaner, safer and healthier world. With
manufacturing, operations and sales, service, and support functions
across the globe, your journey at Tennant can take you places you
never expected. PURPOSE/SCOPE: -
- The Global ECM Coordinator is responsible for the successful
management of the Engineering Change Management process at Tennant
Company. They -will audit and manage engineering change documents
submitted to the Engineering Records group for processing. GENERAL
- Work with engineering personnel in the creation of complete and
correct engineering change documentation including the release of
new SAP materials, change of existing SAP materials, and update of
current or release of new SAP BOM's.
- Audit the submitted engineering change forms for accuracy and
understand the impact to the global organization.
- Monitor and manage the global workflow created to perform the
work steps in the ECM to accomplish the preparation for change this
- Assist global cross-functional partners as well as Engineering
staff in how the individual changes will impact the global
- Troubleshoot and assist global cross-functional teams in
addressing issues during the execution of the workflow as they
arise and assist in developing solutions to address them. REQUIRED
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Functional level of familiarity with SAP ERP software primarily
around material master data and supply chain logistics
- High level of understanding of complex Bill of Material (BOM)
- High level of understanding of variant configuration use in a
production environment REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL & BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to concentrate on tasks, make decisions and work calmly
and effectively in a high-pressure, deadline oriented
- Willingness to be flexible with time and adjust to a changing
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships, both
internally and externally, while maintaining a client service
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in dealing with
highly confidential information.
- Consistent attendance either onsite or remotely as needed by
- Ability to take direction and accept supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, organize and
accurately prioritize work, be detail-oriented, understand when
urgency is required and use good judgment in varied situations.
Begin your journey with us. Let's reinvent how the world cleans.
-Equal Opportunity EmployerTennant Company is an equal opportunity
employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual
skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors
important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental
disability, age, military service, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
genetic information (including family medical history), marital
status, gender identity or expression, parental status, political
or any other non-merit based factors protected by state or federal
law or local ordinance.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Change Management, Technology,
Keywords: Tennant Company, Minneapolis , Engineering Records Coordinator, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!