Mold Technician - 2nd Shift
Company: Hearth & Home Technologies
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you ready to Burn Brighter and Ignite your Career? Every
professional wants to work for an industry leader. Hearth and Home
Technologies is the world's largest manufacturer of hearth products
(gas, electric and wood burning fireplaces, as well as Stoves) with
a long history of exceptional products and customer satisfaction.
Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies in Lake City, MN
is hiring for a Mold Technician on 2nd Shift.
- Starting at $19.00 / hour and up based on experience plus
$2.00/hour shift differential.
- 2nd shift: 2pm - 10:30pm Job Duties Include:
- Select appropriate log forms to ensure proper application to
form the fiber logs for our hearth products
- Mixing, molding, forming, and paintings of fiber logs and
refectory along with related sub-assemblies
- Cleaning and maintain log machines and molds daily What We
- Excellent benefits that start Day 1
- Incredible Paid Time Off (PTO) with a minimum of 3 weeks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Health Savings Account.
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k with Profit share: 100% immediately vested.
- Stock purchase plan with a 15% employee discount
- HHT Product Discount
- Profit Sharing paid quarterly after 1 year of service Other
- Work Today Get Paid Today: Access your pay when you need
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Work in a clean, bright, and temperature-controlled
- You are more than just a number; you are a member, and we care
about your safety and will be a significant part of your team!
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies Take ownership of your
career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard
work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity
to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing
industry-leading hearth products.
Keywords: Hearth & Home Technologies, Minneapolis , Mold Technician - 2nd Shift, Professions , Pepin, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!