Company: Staffmark Investment, LLC - Staffmark Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Pay rate: $36.09 hourly - Not sure if you meet all the
requirements, but still think this role, but still think Crown Cork
& Seal could be the right fit for you? Go ahead and apply!
Location: -Mankato MN Position Overview: The Master Electrician
performs electrical installations and maintenance work on equipment
to maintain production operations and ensure safe, efficient
manufacturing operations. - Great Benefits!!
- Employer paid medical, Rx, vision and dental for employee
- Eligible on the first day of the month following completion of
one full month
- Dependents covered at additional cost
- 401K -
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent daycare/Elder care flex spending
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Additional discounts through Crown Perks program -As an active
member of the production team on the plant floor, the Master
Electrician will support the daily production activities at our
three-piece can manufacturing operation. This position will
interact closely with all aspects of the manufacturing process. The
position is hands-on and will be required to cover a variety of
duties and responsibilities. Troubleshooting issues with existing
equipment is an essential part of keeping the manufacturing line
productive. - Job Responsibilities: - ---Reporting directly to the
Electrical Engineering Manager, responsibilities would include, but
not be limited to, the following: - -
- To install or maintain electrical systems for production
equipment or facilities in accordance with Minnesota State Building
and Electric codes and provide guidance and direction to the
facility with safe electrical practices.
- Train and mentor other plant electricians.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance of electrical
- Install new electrical circuits.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain and program PLC's
- Bend and install electrical conduit following all appropriate
local and national codes.
- Responsible for maintenance, inspections, and modification of
electrical equipment, technologies, and processes.
- Replacement of motors of any voltage, phase, system, and
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits, motors, and equipment
- Help plant production personnel troubleshoot electrical
- Monitors and works with outside contractors and technical
personnel, when required.
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Performs other duties as assigned JOB REQUIREMENTS * ---
- Current Masters electrician license in good standing.
- Ability to become Master of Record for Crown Mankato and
knowledge to comply with all city and state electrical codes.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to document work orders
- At least 4 years industrial experience including 480V 3
- Prefer some instrumentation and/or PLC experience Competencies
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong problem-solving skills through an individual and/or
- Must be able to look at new solutions and "think outside the
- Strong Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Knowledge of basic mathematics - conversion of metric to
- Density/SPG calculations
- Effective leadership skills such as communication, decision
- Excellent time management and project management skills as well
as the ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Physical
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands
and arms, and may be required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Generally, works in a plant environment but will be required to
perform some job duties inside an electrical shop
- While performing the duties of this job, associate will be
exposed to power sources
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicular traffic - -
- The associate may be exposed to a wide range of
- The noise level is frequently loud *Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
Keywords: Staffmark Investment, LLC - Staffmark Group, Minneapolis , MASTER ELECTRICIAN, Professions , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!