Company: Tolomatic, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description ReceiverImagine your material handling
experience at work with an industry leader!Enjoy a supportive and
inclusive atmosphere with a wide-ranging benefits package, and
excellent job security! For over 65 years, Tolomatic has been a
family-owned company and over that time has become an innovative
leader in pneumatic and motion control products with a global
reach. Take advantage of this opportunity to use your receiving
skills while working on a variety of made-to-order projects.As a
part of the team, you will enjoy:
- A clean, modern, climate-controlled work environment.
- Convenient location off Highway 55 offering an easy
- Competitive compensation.
- From $19.00 per hour.
- Great employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Disability,
Life, PTO, Profit Sharing, 401K Plan, Annual Bonus and Tuition
- Real, achievable advancement opportunities.Due to rapid growth,
Tolomatic is looking for a Receiver to join our team.About You:
- High school education or equivalent
- At least 6 months of related receiving, shipping or material
handler/parts picking experience in a manufacturing
- Intermediate PC skills with the ability to navigate from one
screen to another. Microsoft Office – Word and Excel knowledge
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and instructions
- Ability to be trained to operate a forklift and overhead
- Ability to manually lift material
- Displays a positive "can-do" attitude and a strong desire to
learn and grow on the job
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writing, with internal and external personnel
- Ability to manage inventory projects with minimal
- Ability to work independently and in team environments
- Displays a sense of urgency and has the ability to be
self-motivated and task drivenPrimary Objective:
- Accurately receiving items into inventory, storing and moving
the material to stock locations or Inspection/Quality
- Comparing supplied goods to purchase order, transacting the
receipt in the ERP system and accurately labeling the parts.
- Receive inbound materials, execute data entry and proper
labeling of incoming materials.
- Maintain high level of work area organization while incoming
materials are going through the receiving/inspection process.
- Accurately transact the inventory movements in the ERP
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies, reporting any problems to
Purchasing or Planning team.
- Schedule couriers to manage material movements between
Tolomatic and suppliers throughout the metro area.
- Support material handling activities as required.The
Company:Tolomatic is a leading supplier of electrical linear
actuators and electric linear motion control and pneumatic
actuators and cylinders. Tolomatic has earned its industry-wide
reputation for designing and manufacturing highly durable and
reliable electric linear and pneumatic actuators, and power
transmission products for a variety of industries including
packaging, material handling, medical, food processing, automotive,
semiconductor, and general automation.If you have previous
experience in material handling, we want to hear from you! Do not
miss out on this opportunity. Join the Tolomatic team today!All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national
origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a
military veteran or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Powered by JazzHRajsgc89N1A
Keywords: Tolomatic, Inc., Minneapolis , Receiver, Professions , Hamel, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!