Shipping Receiving Stores Clerk
Company: Three Point Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Shipping Receiving Stores Clerk -
43840Hours: Start at 7:00 AM. Able to work OT as needed. Special
- Need to feel comfortable receiving / shipping cadavers or body
- Need to have computer skills ( use word, excel and
- Able to perform simple math calculations.Responsibilities may
include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and
receiving duties; may work out of a central warehouse.
- Uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and
- Follows shipping practices and procedures, and transportation
routing, schedules and requirements.
- Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
(un)packs or (un)wraps items such as finished products, raw stock,
assemblies, parts, building materials, office supplies, equipment,
- Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to
stated identifications; logs receipt of items on system, processes
freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents; reports
materials shipped and bills of lading; posts weight and shipping
charges and routes merchandise to destinations. Required Knowledge
- Recommended basic job knowledge of production related systems
- 0 years of experience required.Specific job duties:
- Attend to Dock Calls during regular Dock Hours of 7:00 AM to
3:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- Visually inspect packages for signs of damage.
- Notify driver of any damage for driver to document.
- Fill out Delivery Acceptance Log.
- Transport packages from the dock for further review and
- Determine if packages are for individuals or other departments
that do not require further inspection by Stores personnel.
- Place in pick-up area and notify appropriate staff.
- Unpack packages and inspect materials for damage, accuracy of
contents to packing slip and record/report any discrepancies.
- Reconcile contents to order information in system (Kanban
Inventory Database or Study / Non-Study System).
- Record receipt information in system.
- Inspect product for compliance to labeling requirements.
- Apply any missing elements per procedure (Expiration Date,
Storage Conditions and Concentration).
- Distribute product internally.
- Operate manual pallet Jack.
- Certified operator of Electric Pallet Jack and Fork-lift.
- May become certified to train/certify others to operate the
- Active management of all Kanban inventory locations including
daily supply replenishment, generating and maintaining of Kanban
cards. adjusting par levels and completing weekly stock-out
- Utilize other inventory management reports as needed.
- Make updates and maintain the Kanban Inventory Management
Database per procedure.
- Conduct physical inventory periodically of all storeroom and
- Routine monitoring and reporting of inventory expiration
- Participate in medication restocks to controlled and secure
storage locations (Omnicell).
- Responsible for timely and accurate domestic and international
shipments of sensitive materials and equipment.
- Collaborate with internal customers to provide a high level of
customer service while ensuring compliance per established
- Provide support for Supply Chain projects and initiatives.
- Maintain clean and organized storerooms and receiving
- Other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager or other
Quality Operations staff.
Keywords: Three Point Solutions, Minneapolis , Shipping Receiving Stores Clerk, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!