Sr. Process Analyst
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: June 26, 2022
- Provides support and facilitates project management activities
for organizational initiatives with defined scope and
- Identifies and assists in driving process improvement
opportunities and develops process solution(s) through effective
project management techniques.
- Uses tools and methodologies that support project management
including analysis, requirements writing, collaboration with
business and technology partners, and implementation support.
- Lead out larger, more complex process improvement initiatives
which may include scheduling & facilitating project meetings,
gathering requirements, developing project plans, summarizing and
communicating project status. Act as liaison between business &
technology partners which may include participation in design
- Present recommendations based on reporting & in-depth analysis
that best meet business objectives.
- Champion innovation & toolset capabilities across organization
to increase efficiencies & encourage a culture of continuous
- Employ structured methodology and analytics for problem
identification and solution; utilize data analysis techniques to
identify process improvement opportunities and develop solutions
for the business.
- Utilize proficiency in available reporting tools and solution
types for initiatives being led and recommend tools and
- Identify, assess and influence process improvement
opportunities within the organization. Assess criteria for
prioritization, benefits, and type of effort.
- Understand business objectives and support implementations,
always ensuring alignment with organizational strategy and
objectives. Lead process change within the respective business
- Adhere to governance policies and standard work processes which
include maintaining accurate and timely metrics to track
- Responsible to monitor project costs and progress in project
deliverables as needed in coordination with the business or the
- Responsible to track project outcomes relative to financial
saves; ensure documentation to project planning system and
incorporation of financial saves to departmental budgets.
- Facilitate projects which drive process improvements within the
business, under the general guidance and direction of Sr. Manager
- Responsibilities may include scheduling and facilitating
project meetings, developing project plans including identification
of key deliverables, summarizing, and communicating project
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent (4 years)
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Post-secondary education and relevant work experience may be
interchanged to meet the combined total years of minimum required
qualifications for education and experience.
- Proven project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills to
effectively gather information and disseminate facts and
- Proven ability to gather and analyze data, write requirements,
and develop fact-based conclusions and recommendations.
- Proven experience in understanding and applying technology as
it relates to the business.
- Strong effective working relationships with varying levels of
employees and influence improvements and efficiencies to work
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and curiosity for digging in deeper and
learning and developing creative solutions.
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Minneapolis , Sr. Process Analyst, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!