Business Analyst (FULL REMOTE)
Company: Precision For Medicine
Posted on: June 26, 2022
This is a Fully Remote Position. At this time we are unable to
provide SponsorshipThe business analyst position will work with one
or more Business Units, supporting multiple projects aimed at
delivering IT solutions and services that meet team project team
and IT goals. The role will predominately focus on gathering and
analyzing business systems, defining current processes and
requirements, researching best practices, and identifying and
documenting process improvements and functional
specifications.Reporting to the Business Relationship Manager, the
Business Analyst will support the Business Requirements Liaison and
Product Managers through with product configuration teams, quality
assurance, and technical teams to help support the oversight and
management of COTS systems. Essential duties within PFM Clinical
Solutions include but are not limited to:
- Detailed understanding of systems' validation for application
- Help contribute to product roadmaps and work with configuration
teams on deployment of new product versions.
- Ability to support requirements gathering and develop testing
strategies for configuration and operational execution.
- Work with product teams to support user acceptance testing
- Ability to interact with product and configuration teams to
help facilitate product implementations and change management in a
- Ability to effectively communicate between technical and
- Create system configuration documentation and end user training
- BS/BA degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience within IT Healthcare Industry
- Data-oriented, independent self-starter.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. Other
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced
environments on multiple priority projects.
- Experience with the maintaining Commercial Off the Shelf
- Experience with application lifecycle deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience with application change control.
- Provide technical guidance for product configuration teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills # LI-remoteAny data provided as a
part of this application will be stored in accordance with our
Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law. - 2020 Precision Medicine Group,
LLCIf you are an individual with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application
process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use
this online application process and need an alternative method for
applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Keywords: Precision For Medicine, Minneapolis , Business Analyst (FULL REMOTE), Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!