Business Process & Data Analyst, Experienced
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. - We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world. - Most of our 10,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS has an exciting opportunity in our Corporate
Accounting group. We are looking for a Business Process & Data
Analyst, Experienced to play an active role in accounting and
financial systems. Responsibilities will primarily include
supporting front-end analysis, requirements, design, testing,
documentation, implementation, and support of applicable systems.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, both
verbal and written, and solid analytical, problem-solving and
accounting/information system skills with a strong desire to learn.
The ability to prioritize, efficiently plan work activities and be
detail and results oriented is critical to the
- Support the administration for corporate financial systems
across the company, including the implementation and support of
various BlackLine modules, support for BPC consolidation tool,
oversight for the opening and closing of the ERP ledgers, and
troubleshooting issues that arise.
- Support, test, and enhance moderately complex information
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, and
support and/or contribute enhancements while quantifying business
benefits to be delivered by the project or enhancement.
- Provide new user training on supported applications.
- Assist with other projects that require strategic and critical
thinking, including participation in the design and implementation
of future ERP deployments.
- Promote a strong control environment with a focus on lean
thinking and continuous improvement.
- Work with internal and external auditors in connection with
audits and reviews.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Information Systems, or
related field with an accounting focus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting, systems, and/or other
relevant business experience
- Experience with SAP or comparable ERP system, BPC or comparable
consolidation tool, and BlackLine or comparable financial close
- Experience in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills,
including the ability to manipulate spreadsheets, create pivot
tables and summarize data from multiple sourcesAdditional
- CPA certification or other relevant designationCHS offers a
competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health,
Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care
Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension,
Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: CHS Inc, Minneapolis , Business Process & Data Analyst, Experienced, Professions , Farmington, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!