Driver Class B Trainee - MN_Blaine
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 16, 2022
-Career Advancement Opportunities-
-CDL Sponsoring Available-
-Multiple Weeks of Time Off-
Safety-Kleen's Blaine, MN branch is currently seeking a Class B
Driver Trainee. You will be responsible for completing all assigned
route relief & warehouse duties. We are looking for someone who
enjoys working with people and is looking for a long-term career to
be a part of our team.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Company paid CDL training;
- Annual Boot Allowance and fresh uniforms daily;
- Company iPhone with data;
- Paid vacation;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions at customer
- Service parts washer machinery at customer locations;
- Load and unload truck using a drum dolley at customer
- Clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ year relevant work experience (physical
- Ability and willingness to obtain and retain a Class B CDL upon
hire (company paid training), and a clean 3 year MVR is
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
- Forklift driving skills an asset.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Minneapolis , Driver Class B Trainee - MN_Blaine, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!