Electrical Design Technician
Posted on: May 16, 2022
If you are an Electrical Technician professional looking for an
opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you!
Based in our Shakopee, Minnesota location, you will be responsible
for supporting new product development efforts as well as
sustaining engineering support as part of our Pressure and
Temperature development team. You will work closely with
electrical, mechanical, quality and manufacturing engineers to meet
the customers' needs. AS ELECTRICAL DESIGN TECHNICIAN YOU WILL:
- Support engineering by performing tasks that involve testing,
evaluating, troubleshooting, programming, and documenting of
devices and fixtures.
- Assemble prototypes as well as make circuit modifications
needed during the development process
- Design simple circuits, fixtures, or mechanical parts.
- Perform tests and record data. Interpret test data and adjust
course of action based on feedback and results.
- Perform troubleshooting, calibration, failure analysis or
modification of test hardware, fixtures, software, and lab
equipmentW HO YOU ARE:Y Y ou learn quickly when facing new
situations. You partner with others to get work done. You stay
aligned with your goals and stay productive. You monitor progress
by maintaining dialogue on work and results.REQUIRED EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Associates Degree or 1800 hours of technical education or
equivalent in Electronics Design or Technology
- Three (3) or more years of related experience
- Legal authorization to work in the United StatesPREFERRED
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Ability to use common electronics test equipment.
- LabVIEW experience
- EMC (Electro-Magnetic Compatibility) testing familiarity
- Ability work independently
Keywords: Emerson, Minneapolis , Electrical Design Technician, Professions , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!