Company: Wipaire Inc
Location: South Saint Paul
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:The Inventory Clerk processes
in-bound and out-bound jobs and fills sales orders accurately and
timely, keeping records in company ERP systems and performing
Quality Control procedures according to Wipaire standards. In
addition, this position will assist with shipping all outbound
products and materials.Position Responsibilities:
- Picks and issues parts for all kits and jobs.
- Picks parts for all sales orders.
- Accurately picks parts according to order requirements.
- Assembles and packages orders to be ready to ship.
- Ensures accuracy of issued part and kit picking.
- Verifies existing inventory levels against what is listed on
- When there are discrepancies, checks system and makes their
supervisor is aware of variances.
- Creates and processes jobs for inventory repairs, calibration,
or kit building.
- Works with inspection and services departments on proper
disposition and processing of inventory part needs.
- Performs Quality Control (QC) procedures.
- While picking parts, completes Cycle Counts.
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse and work area at all
- Assists with shipping outgoing Wipaire parts, materials, and
sales order products.
JOB SPECIFICATIONSEducation, Experience and Credentials
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One to two years' related experience in inventory or warehouse
- Prior experience with shipping and receiving, both domestic and
international, helpful, but not required.
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated environment
with complex part numbers preferred.
- Able to drive forklift to meet OSHA
requirements.Qualifications/knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word,
Outlook, and Internet. Able to learn and utilize all available
Wipaire software packages.
- Able to maintain high quality standards and attention to detail
in all facets of the work. Able to maintain utilization and
- Sit, stand and walk for up to eight hours per day and perform
long hours of work picking and distributing parts.
- Perform heavy lifting on a frequent basis of objects weighing
up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Wipaire Inc, Minneapolis , Inventory Clerk-Manufacturing, Professions , South Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!