Lead Splunk Architect
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical
skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and
Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place
for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber
minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative.
You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and
manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and
Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security.
Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge
cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at
an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your
Work you'll do
- Lead the Splunk Team engagement to manage Tier 3 Splunk
Operations and Maintenance.
- Support and lead the migration of Splunk to a cloud base
- Support implementation and operations of Enterprise Security as
requested by the client.
- Function as a Tier 3 Splunk SME and Splunk Architect for a
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping
them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber
Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal
clients design and implement transformational enterprise security
programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from,
and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that
increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and
develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber
SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for
- Travel up to 15%
- 6+ years of experience with splunk administration
- 2+ years of experience working within cloud
- 2+ years of management/ lead experience
- Experience with splunk architecture and design
- Experience with troubleshooting and clustering
- Must have the following certifications: Splunk Enterprise
Security Certified Admin and Splunk Certified Architect
- Prior professional services or federal consulting
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
- Linux Administration Experience
Keywords: Deloitte, Minneapolis , Lead Splunk Architect, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!