Company: Bright Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SCOPE OF ROLE
The NeueHealth builds and manages high-performing networks of
providers. The Contract Analyst will be responsible for the
contract management process for all providers participating in
NeueHealth's REACH ACOs and other clients or programs. This is a
cross-functional role that will interact with departments across
NeueHealth/Bright Health (Network, Legal, Compliance, Product) and
The Contract Analyst main responsibility is the daily management of
ACO REACH Participant and Preferred Provider agreements,
amendments, and renewals. The position's responsibility includes
overseeing the end-to-end contract management process, including
facilitation and/or support of contract renewals and amendments,
legal review, quality assurance, signature processes, document
storage, contract configuration, and reporting. The role will also
support efforts to improve the overall contracting process quality,
efficiency and internal/external client satisfaction.
The Contract Analyst description is intended to point out major
responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these
- Collaborate with Network, Market Delivery, Operations and
Product teams to implement best practice contract management and
provider data management system for NeueHealth, including ACO
- Coordinate with Market Success team to outline process and
expectations with ACO REACH partners about contract management
process, including new contracts, amendments, and renewals. Manage
contract templates, roster templates, and W9s.
- Oversee contracting process including document submission,
quality assurance, tracking contracting progress and reporting on
the end to end contracting process.
- Facilitate hand offs to operations teams for provider set-up
and contract configuration to ensure accurate claims
- Support ACO REACH team in loading provider rosters into 4i and
ongoing contract and provider data management.
- Oversee signature process.
- Ensure compliant storage of contracts.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 4-6+ years of relevant experience preferably in managed
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including
ability to manage to project plan, timelines, deliverables and
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work with internal and external partners at all
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment, quickly grasp
new concepts, solve problems and make decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and
- Work effectively in a matrixed environment and comfort with
- Strong collaboration skills to partner closely with other
NeueHealth and Bright Health departments
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills with a proven
ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Results oriented, capable of clearly translating strategic
objectives into implementable processes that drive
- Bias toward action; sense of urgency, self-initiative, and
ownership of work.
- Inspirational, respectful, and effective team
- Superb organization skills
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open
office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table
and working on the computer.
Keywords: Bright Health, Minneapolis , Contract Analyst, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!