Senior Business Consultant
Company: Perficient, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical
technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some
of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with
cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with
the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North
America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the
opportunity to spread your wings, too. We're proud to be publicly
recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no
small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative
spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned,
driven, and fulfilled. Perficient currently has a career
opportunity for a Senior Business Consultant in our Minneapolis
office. Job Overview: The role of the Senior Business Consultant is
for individuals passionate about identifying and delivering the
right Business solution for each client. Our Business Consultants
have a keen Business orientation with an understanding of how
technology can be effectively applied to meet a variety of Business
needs. Our Business Consultants fill a number of different roles on
our project teams working with a variety of technologies for a wide
range of clients. The specific responsibilities vary for each
client and each project. Key to the success of our Business
Consultants is the willingness and desire to quickly learn the
client's industry and the unique requirements of each engagement
and to fill whatever role may be required to best support our
client's needs. A Business Consultant thrives in challenging
environments and accomplishes difficult assignments without
significant supervision and instruction. Our Consultants can handle
the stress of being accountable for delivery and: complete goals on
time, practice strong attention to detail, persevere through tough
obstacles, and do not get easily discouraged. The Senior Business
Consultant will be involved in the strategic planning of an
engagement or helping the client make decisions about their future
IT direction. Once a project has begun, the Senior Business
Consultant will facilitate key requirements with stakeholders and
customers using standard and User Experience techniques. The Senior
Business Consultant may be responsible for functional designs,
detailed designs and system mapping, wireframes, requirement
specifications, and prototypes. The Senior Business Consultant
works with the Lead Business Consultant and Senior Project Managers
to assist with daily operations exercising time management,
communication and collaboration in a fast-paced environment to
ensure the successful delivery of projects. The Senior Business
Consultant will interface with Perficient technical and business
delivery personnel, as well as vendors and customers on a re gular
basis. This role may mentor junior c onsultants. Responsibilities
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account
management and effective project delivery.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and
priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction,
ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals
and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client's business needs into detailed business
requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams,
including user stories and detail specifications.
- Works with customers to establish approved wireframes and
mock-ups for solutions.
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level
plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates,
and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project,
guiding the understanding the project team has through design and
development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test
plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Instills team commitment to company delivery methodologies and
practices. Qualifications Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of professional business analysis experience, with
strong relationship management, account management, and support
- Minimum 2 years consulting industry experience working with
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of iterative development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current tech nologies and
complex enterprise level applications
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software
- Skilled ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically
to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi
- Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and
meeting client commitments.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges. Perficient full-time
employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a
collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous
work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that
includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues
are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs
including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy
work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are
just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work. More
About Perficient Perficient is the leading digital transformation
consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers
throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology,
management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient
delivers vision, execution and value with outstanding digital
experience, business optimization and industry solutions. Our work
enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow
and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and
partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve
clients from a network of offices across North America and
locations in India, Latin America, and China. Disability
Accommodations: Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free
employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job
application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due
to a disability, please contact us. Disclaimer: The above
statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job
content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions
performed by the employee assigned to this classification.
Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of
the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, Inc., Minneapolis , Senior Business Consultant, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!