Company: Big River Resources West Burlington, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSummaryBig River Resources Boyceville, located in
Boyceville, Wisconsin, produces fuel grade ethanol and various feed
products through the "Dry Grind" process.The Material Handler
position is responsible for sampling and grading incoming corn,
loading out dried distillers grains, loading fuel grade ethanol
into rail cars and scale operation. Position will also be operating
heavy equipment such as front end loaders, skid steers, rail car
movers and forklift. This position works Monday through Friday with
additional hours and weekends required during harvest
time.Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- This position is expected to learn all areas of the receiving
and loadout areas of the plant.
- Follow all federal, state and local regulations.
- Timely loading and unloading of all corn, ethanol, distiller's
grains, corn oil and other products and chemicals by railcar and or
- Proper and accurate operation of receiving and loadout
- Properly grade incoming corn
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system.
- Housekeeping of work area and facility
- Keep current on the status of area operating procedures and
- Troubleshoot equipment and operational problems.
- Properly document any accidents and/or injuries.
- Complete all duties in a safe and efficient manner at all
- Other duties as may be assigned to accomplish the safe and
timely day-to-day operations within the plant. Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well with others and ability to work
- Basic mechanical abilities
- Ability to work on elevated platforms and climb ladders
- Ability to work in various weather situations
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Big River Resources West Burlington, LLC, Minneapolis , Material Handler, Professions , Boyceville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!