Enterprise Applications Financial Support Analyst
Company: Dakota Supply Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDakota Supply Group (DSG) is seeking an
Enterprise Applications Financial Support Analyst. This is a
full-time, salaried position and work is usually performed during
regular business hours, Monday-Friday. The primary role and
responsibility of the Enterprise Applications (EA) Financial
Support Analyst is to provide frontline support, training and
reporting for Epicor Eclipse ERP and other enterprise applications,
with a primary focus on: G/L, AR, AP, Document Management, etc. The
ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and customer
service skills with a willingness to help support, train and drive
enterprise applications forward.Since our founding in 1898—with
roots dating back to 1868, DSG has been dedicated to providing all
the right connections to our customers in the electrical; plumbing;
HVAC; refrigeration; communications; utility; automation;
waterworks; on-site sewer, water and well; filtration and metering
technology industries. We carry more than 65,000 products from the
top brands, but that's only the beginning. Our experienced team of
specialists provide customers with solutions that help them to
maximize their employees' productivity and increase their company's
profitability. Plus, DSG is an employee-owned (ESOP) organization.
That means you are always working with an owner, and consequently,
your success is recognized as the foundation of our own.Primary
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Applications Financial Support
- Provide primary support for finance and accounting functions
including but not limited to AP, AR, G/L, budgeting, reporting,
- Support and manage related queues.
- Assist with setting up new branches, acquisitions, data
migrations and validation.
- Assist with creation and implementation of accounting/finance
- Provide support and training related to other IT systems and
- Provide problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Document requests related to support, training and
- Assist in integrating new applications and technologies.
- Develops clear and concise documentation, training materials
and instruction manuals.
- Participates in meetings, providing input and suggestions.
- Assists with centralized help desk support as needed.
- Assist with the planning and roll out of enterprise
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications of the
Enterprise Applications Financial Support Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or
Associates degree with equivalent technical or professional
experience related to enterprise applications.
- Can work in both a team environment or individually as
- Ability to travel to branch sites.
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service and communication
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively, and
to work effectively under pressure and time deadlines.
- Experience in the wholesale/distribution industry a plus.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to maintain strict
- Excellent time management and organizational skills a
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills needed to manage projects
and meet tight deadlines.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.Benefits
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with employer match
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Parental Leave
- Dependent Care FSA
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Teledoc, a virtual telehealth benefit
- Referral Bonus
- Generous PTO Allowance & Extended Medical Leave
- Volunteer hours
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee discounts on DSG supplied products
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- And more!
Keywords: Dakota Supply Group, Minneapolis , Enterprise Applications Financial Support Analyst, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!