Spanish Business Analyst
Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location - Bloomington, MNDuration - 6 Months (Possible
extension)Tentative Start Date - ASAPRole/Title - Business
AnalystTravel/Commute - Remote to start, however partial onsite
after Covid Job Description - Summary:
- Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through
process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
- The analyst will also be required to map processes to
- Requires fluency and experience with Central and Latin American
business teams. Education/ Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- 8+ years' experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience mapping processes to Salesforce.
- Experience with North America and Latin America business
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient
comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine
commitment to project environment and discipline.
- Experience in Information Technology preferred. Skills and
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business
strategies and processes.
- Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements
- Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps
to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different
tactics for prior to escalation.
- Work with team members to understand the needs of the
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills. Major Job Duties
- Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of
activities required to address the issues, including requirement
definition, process review, impact assessment and operational
streamlining where appropriate.
- Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation
of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible
solutions, identifying technology and business solutions,
gathering, documenting, and updating business requirements;
reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing
strategies and working with project members to execute the test
plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing
- Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log,
process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder
- Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing,
controlling, and closing phases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners
and internal/external team members.
- Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as
- Coordinates and provides support to the business with the
- Perform other duties as assigned. Top 3 skill sets
- Business process mapping
- Experience in Salesforce
- Leading users through significant system transformation -
Strong people skills in guiding others.
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Minneapolis , Spanish Business Analyst, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!