Enterprise National Account Rep I - Remote USA
Company: DAT Freight & Analytics
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at
the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain
logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year
over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions
of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most
relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter
business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We
operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with
226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion
of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have
co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional
offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional
information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is seeking an Enterprise National Account Representative I to
join our award-winning product support team in Beaverton,
As an Enterprise National Account Representative you'll work in a
customer-facing role delivering outstanding service, support and
expertise. You'll work with Enterprise customers to ensure we
deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
This is your opportunity to bring your experience and knowledge of
account management to an innovative SaaS company that has been
transforming the industry for almost half a century.
This fully remote, work from home opportunity, is open to
applicants who are full time residents of the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA,
MA, ME, MT, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX,
UT, VT, WA, WI, WV.
- Technically savvy and comfortable sharing technical information
with a wide audience.
- Relationship builder who thrives on working with customers to
achieve business goals.
- Consultative approach to understanding customer needs,
providing solutions and eliciting feedback.
- Strong ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to
What You'll Do
- Deliver excellent customer service and product support to
Enterprise account customers.
- Proactively retain customers by providing training and
identifying revenue opportunities.
- Educate customers and gather feedback on products and services
to share with Product and Engineering.
- Handle inbound calls and emails, and own the successful
resolution of any technical or business issues.
- Work collaboratively with product support managers, product
managers, finance and accounting to improve products, systems and
- Be a resource for customers on an ongoing basis about new
products and services from DAT.
Skills And Experience You'll Need
- 1+ years technical support experience, ideally in a call center
- Strong technical skills and troubleshooting methodology..
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills, comfortable
working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to
establish rapport and work well with others.
- Comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences by phone, via
go-to meeting/webinars or in person.
- DAT provides a laptop and optional equipment as needed for
productivity. A hard-wired connection from the laptop to the
router/modem with an ethernet cable is required. Wireless,
satellite, microwave, and cellular hotspot connections do not
qualify because they can compromise security and call
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a
core strength of our company that we encourage those values in
every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless
of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals With
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: DAT Freight & Analytics, Minneapolis , Enterprise National Account Rep I - Remote USA, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!