Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Clean Harbors located in Woodbury, MN is looking for a Material
Handler to join their safety conscious team internally known as
InSite Technician! They will be supporting the execution of a
clients environmental management program. The Material Handler will
work at a local customer site; and is responsible for assisting
with waste management within customer site. Additional
responsibilities include the inventory, profiling, scheduling, and
shipping of materials and waste products. Our Material Handler
position is an entry point into an exciting and rewarding career at
Clean Harbors. Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity
to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian
life. This position is known internally as a Insite Chemist.
**POSITION IS BASED IN WOODBURY, MN** *THIS IS NOT A LAB BASED
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prepares computer-generated profiles for materials as well as
- Responsible for helping build drum loads and ship out to the
- Drum movement to appropriate areas for shipping;
- Collects, segregates, and properly packages waste chemicals for
disposal to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance;
- Prepare all necessary tracking paperwork. What does it take to
work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of hazardous waste handling experience;
- 1+ years of previous experience working in an environmental
- Valid Drivers License;
- Forklift training a plus but not necessary;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Basic computer skills.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and
drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam
and/or a driving history review. Must meet all work eligibility
requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Minneapolis , Material Handler, Professions , Afton, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!