Chicken Plant Worker
Location: Eden Valley
Posted on: November 23, 2021
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES* include the following.
Other duties may be assigned
* Follows all work safety policies/guidelines
* Processes product using tools and equipment provided in
accordance with USDA and Pilgrims Company product standards and
* Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of
any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
* Maintains a clean and organized work area.
* Processes product according to operating procedures and
* May be asked to rotate to positions that require data collecting
and record keeping.
* Rotations between departments may be required.
* EXPECTATIONS -* all Team Members
* Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and
food safety policies.
* Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with
customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
* Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing
continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as
Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
* Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization
* KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES*
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
* Ability to work in a cold environment
* Excellent attendance required.
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Minneapolis , Chicken Plant Worker, Professions , Eden Valley, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!