Company: Strategic Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!About Us: Changing
lives, one position at a timeStrategic Staffing Solutions (S3)
prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions
Company. Over 30 years' experience recruiting and managing
exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the
Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution
industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned
company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market
locations in the U.S!Title: Business Analyst Location Minneapolis
MNJob Description / Duties
- Provides business analysis expertise for technology
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze,
interpret, and document requirements for simple to moderate
business problems and recommend comprehensive technology
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to
conduct detailed analysis in response to business & technology
requests to develop efficient and accurate functional
- Coordinate's communication and information flow between
business and technology teams. Creates and maintains project /
systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project
schedules and deliverables.
- Works with business users to develop and provide training,
resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
Participates in system testing assessment and project development
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and
data security to any aspects of the project.
- May interact with vendors and external industry
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Working with key partners to document and prioritize key data
protection deliverables for GCP (IaaS, PaaS)
- Strong knowledge of deploying data protection controls in the
- Helps ensure alignment with cloud goals and strategies
(tracking, requirement documentation)
- Jira experience- experience with creating and managing issues,
dashboards and boards for multiple initiatives
- Implement data protection processes and procedures that adhere
to the Cloud Security Control FrameworkApply in Word Format to
Aaron Patrick at: and Reference Job Order #185946 or Click the
Apply Button.$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED
WITH S3! $$Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international,
woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation
based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire
recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with
global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services,
insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over
3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15
countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is
fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2
billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in
the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the
largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military
spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a
Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an
active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the
nation by Women's Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and
donations every year since 2011.
- Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Strategic Staffing Solutions, Minneapolis , Business Analyst, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!