Chicken Plant Production - Pilgrim's Pride
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned -
- Follows all work safety policies/guidelines
- Processes product using tools and equipment provided in
accordance with USDA and Pilgrims Company product standards - -
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel
of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Processes product according to operating procedures and
- May be asked to rotate to positions that require data
collecting and record keeping.
- Rotations between departments may be required.EXPECTATIONS -
all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and
food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving
utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking
methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports
the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. -
Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives
those habits throughout the organizationKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Excellent attendance required.
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Minneapolis , Chicken Plant Production - Pilgrim's Pride, Professions , Richmond, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!