Company: Affinity Executive Search
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Email Address Location: Minneapolis, MN
A global leader in the equipment they manufacturer, this company is
privately held and very employee-centric in their culture and daily
operations. Their team delivers advanced equipment, innovative
solutions, and unrivaled customer service in a safe and reliable
manner to maintain and improve railway infrastructure. They value
the environment and have made substantial progress in addressing
environmental issues unique to their business. With employees all
over the globe and over 60 years in business you will work with and
grow your career with other talented engineers.
Summary: Working in a collaborative group of engineering
disciplines you will design equipment and products while assisting
the technical lead and project engineer in providing engineering
support for product design and improvement.
Why work here?
- Opportunity to design innovative equipment
- Minimal Travel
- Excellent 401K (150% match up to 6%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Located in a convenient suburb of MinneapolisDuties and
- Analyze product or equipment specifications and performance
requirements to determine possible design improvements.
- Help determine feasibility of designing equipment or modifying
existing equipment considering costs, time limitations, company
planning, and other technical and economic factors.
- Prepare product or system layouts, detailed drawings, and
- Prepare and compile necessary calculations to support product
- Compile and analyze operational, test, and research data to
help establish performance standards for newly designed or modified
equipment or product.
- Analyze test data and reports to help determine if design meets
functional and performance specifications.
- Design and integrate industrial power distribution systems from
480VAC generator power down to secondary voltages.
- Design and integrate industrial automation and control systems
including PLC controls, motor controls, and general machine design
controls.Education and Experience:
- MUST HAVE a BSEE and 3+ years of experience, or an MS and 1-3
- Experience with power distribution systems from 480VAC
- Machine and motor control design
Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Minneapolis , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!