Company: Rise Modular
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Electrician - Level II Rise Modular designs, engineers and
manufactures industry leading full volumetric modular units for the
multi-family apartment and hospitality industries in the Upper
Midwest. In addition, the company's affiliated development arm
executes select multi-family development projects and partners with
other developers to bring key know-how of modular technologies and
to share execution risk. Job Description The Electrician will
install and maintain the electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems
in the modular units. Responsibilities
- Installs electrical fixtures in modules.
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring.
- Installs conduits and pipes to electrical wires and
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and
connects wiring to them.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Qualifications
- 3+ years' previous related experience.
- Technical schooling or certification preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
- Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Dependable.Physical Requirements
- Must be able to see color or discern color-coded wiring.
- Prolonged periods of standing, climbing ladders, bending and
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds at a time. Above all else, our
team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to
job responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team focused, and
fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested
in working for a progressive and innovative organization. We are
willing to train so come grow with us! For additional information
about Rise Modular, please visit our website at
Keywords: Rise Modular, Minneapolis , Electrician II, Professions , Owatonna, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!